Friday, February 26, 2010

Sarcasm + Internet Requires Spellcheck

John: Oh if you see dave ask him about my borderland questions
I am debating changing to that instead of BC2
war games are getting old
Todd: he says borderlands rocks
John: Tell him thanks for the timely response
Todd: we talked about it while i wasn't even near my pc to read question
haven't been in front of it for 2 hours practically lol
John: lol
Todd: settle down mah boy settle down
*starts singing Men At Work songs*
John: I xbox'd msg him last night
I came in a man down yander
Men at work......little ghey there todd
Todd: meh
John: Don't meh my genious
or genius
Depends how "O" I am feeling
oh and I am going to rape your subsonic box when I come to houston
Todd: o'rly?
think so eh?
John: Fucking asshole
You box not you
Todd: nice
John: your box
I play an entire album then select just 1 song to play
nothing
Todd: hmm
maybe you broke it?
John: no play no nothing. Just sits there like an Obama support waiting for their welfare check
Todd: lol
John: changed players
all good now
So maybe I will just kick it
Reminds me of a A-6 Intruder story from my old prof Col. Cone
Remind me to tell you when you have a chance
funny vietnam shit
Todd: go for it
i'll act interested
like an obama supporter
John: You think Borderlands over BC2
Todd: i've started thinking neither
think i'm gonna wait
John: MW2 only
Todd: as lame as it sounds yah
John: I want to keep playing with you
as gay as it sounds
Todd: i don't want to spend money on a game i might not play very long. not when there's new shit coming out the next 2 months with red dead redemption and crackdown 2
John: tru dat
I though BL was cheap
nvr mind $50
Todd: yea
John: MW 2 it is
Just wanted something coop
Todd: i've started going back through on recruit to find intel
John: Me too
Todd: lol
4/27 RDR
5/1 CD2
no shortage of games in may
John: CD2
Todd: crackdown2
John: I hope RDR is good
Todd: me too
John: Ant is in it
"While PR wouldn't confirm if the game had co-op or not, something we strongly hope for, what we did see impressed us."
Todd: i'm a shoot the fuck outta a bear
John: I want to knife a rabbit
Horses and Stagecoaches are avail in MP
only thing confirmed
Sooo I think I will need to put your horse down
You know, so it doesn't suffer
Todd: we'll see
i'm a fuckin tnt yer gayscoach
John: I am going to ram my locamotive into your crash pad
Yeah, trains are in mp as well
Todd: locomotive homo
John: we'll see when it slammed into your tunnel
Todd: threats suck when your spelling is the equivalent of special timmy who shits his pants still
and there we go again
are you even fucking paying attention to what you're typing?
John: Pitching is not ghey
catching is
Don't you ever watch locked up?
Todd: MAH NAME ERS JONN I LIKE TWAINZ IMA SWAMMED MAH WOCAMOTAHV IN YER TUNELL
John: OK I don't recall typing like a 3 year old
Todd: no worse
you tpyed in future past tense
lol
typed
see?
my insult had no effect
because my retarded ass can't even type typed
John: lol
and I am paying attention to this as I type a report
Todd: i'd hate to read the report
John: with my luck Locomotive and ass tunnel will be in it
Todd: lol
don't forget slammed

No comments: