Friday, April 3, 2009

rehash

4:45 PM Todd: i'm about to scream
8 minutes
4:53 PM John: Me too
5:06 PM John: what are your screaming about
5:07 PM Todd: this fucking place
and the fucked up network
you?
John: I am screaming on the behalf of pro-lifers for eggs.
Stop the fetal poultry holocast!!!!!!
Todd: you best watch yo self
5:08 PM i eat a breakfast sandwich every mornin
Bb
John: Oh...I am not saying they aren't delicious
I had a few today
Just doing my part
Todd: Mmmmmhmmmmm
5:09 PM Fuck I wish it were friday
John: I wish I married Thai
5:11 PM Todd: Whai?
John: what
5:12 PM Sorry...wrong window
5:18 PM Todd: I thought whai for why was pretty fuckin funny....
But we
5:20 PM John: lol
5:42 PM John: Bb
5:49 PM Todd: What
Sorry, wrong window
5:50 PM I meant to type that in the window I gave a shit about
John: Rehash
6:07 PM Todd: I rehashed yer mom
John: What

No comments: